Raffle Update!You have helped to raise £16,669 which means an incredible ✨£33,338 ✨ to War Child - supporting Children in Crisis in Ukraine and beyond.
'Team Raffle' (Myself, Anna Wales, Maya Selway and Jo Hayes-Ward) would like to say a huge Thank You, from the bottom of our hearts!
The support for our campaign has been phenomenal - we are so grateful.
Heartwarming message from War Child:
"The support you have been shown is truly astonishing and really will make such a difference for children in conflict zones. We could not be more grateful that you have chosen to support War Child at this critical time.
We are so grateful for your support because the money you raise will enable War Child to continue to be a force for good. Every penny will help us to provide access to education and the chance for a brighter, happier, and more peaceful future for children living in conflict-affected areas across the world.
What's more, until 31st May, we are running our Unlock a Generation appeal in which all donations will be matched pound for pound by the UK Government. This means your fundraising right now will go twice as far. Your fundraising will help support the unfolding crisis in Ukraine, as well as places like Afghanistan, and match funding from the UK government will go towards Yemen, where millions of children are still in desperate need of protection from war and conflict."
Details of the campaign below, the raffle is now closed and the four lucky winners have been notified.
I've joined forces with fellow fine-jewellers Jo Hayes-Ward, Maya Selway and Anna Wales to offer you an incredible trove of exquisite handcrafted jewellery prizes (worth over £4,000) in our War Child Raffle - raising funds for Children in Crisis.
As mothers ourselves, we feel deeply moved to raise funds to help ensure a safe future for children living through the terrifying crisis of war in Ukraine and beyond. Our Raffle closes at Midnight on Mothering Sunday - 27 March 2022. 100% of funds raised will go directly to War Child: Children in Crisis
We’ve taken a leap of faith by donating our one-of-a-kind handcrafted work and now invite you to dive in and win them! Please buy as many raffle tickets as you are able and spread the word far and wide - friends, family, mothers, jewellery lovers... You’ll be making an important difference and could be the lucky winner of one of the amazing showstoppers below.
✨ WIN WIN WIN! FINE-JEWELLERY PRIZES ✨
Hannah Bedford, Low Tide Sapphire Ring, RRP £1,100
Widely known for her granulation jewellery - Hannah’s designs have been selected by The Independent as their ‘best alternative engagement rings’ for 2022. This stunning piece features ethically sourced sapphires, aquamarines and diamonds clustered in Hannah’s signature recycled 18ct gold granulation - cresting a wave of beautiful recycled silver.
Jo Hayes-Ward, Single Square Band, RRP £1,100
An award winning jeweller, Jo is renowned for her signature 'metamorphic' aesthetic - influenced by architecture, geology and nature. Simple, but mesmerising - each tiny square in this 18ct gold ring has its own unique markings and is precisely positioned to pick up the light beautifully.
Maya Selway, Dancing Star Sapphire and Diamond Pendant, RRP £940
Maya Selway’s treasured fine jewellery collections whisper of stories held in their quiet beauty. Gold and precious gemstones are invested with a warm, human quality and the poetry of the everyday. This beautiful pendant is suspended on an 18ct gold eighteen-inch-long trace chain with an additional sixteen-inch fixing, set with white diamonds and blue sapphires.
Anna Wales, Nesting Pendant, RRP £850
Anna focuses her passion for craftsmanship on creating collections of fine jewellery that speaks simultaneously of delicacy and strength. Each piece is a little labour of love, full of light and shadow, spark and movement. A cascade of gold leaves drop down and nestle together to form this temptingly tactile pendant adorned with a cluster of black diamond beads.
✨ HOW TO ENTER ✨
- Visit our Just Giving Page here >
- £20 per entry (raffle ticket)
- You can enter as many times as you like.
Each £20 you donate counts as an entry / a raffle ticket in the draw. 1 x entry £20, 2 x entries £40 , 3 x entries £60 etc…
- Winners will be selected at random and contacted directly.
As there are 4 beautiful prizes each entry actually has 4 chances of winning. More entries - more opportunities to win!
- Entries close at midnight (GMT) Sunday 27th March 2022. 4 x Winners will be drawn and contacted on Monday 28th March 2022.
⭐️ VERY IMPORTANT ⭐️
- When you donate please tick the box “I’m happy to share my contact details with Anna, Hannah, Jo and Maya for the purpose of thanking me”. This is so we can contact you if you win! If you don’t do this we can’t contact you.
- Please make sure the donation amount is visible so we know how many entries / raffle tickets you've purchased.
- If you forget to tick the box / want to keep your donation anonymous / private please email email@example.com with your receipt reference & amount donated so we can include you in the draw.
✨ T&C ✨
- Over 18s only
- Rings will be re-sized or made to size for the winner. Re-sizing will be between 1-2 weeks and making a ring would be 4-6 weeks.
- Winner to let us know the ring size needed.
- Free UK shipping
- Worldwide entries welcome. International shipping is £50-£75 depending on location plus local taxes and duties - payable by the winner
- The raffle prizes have no cash alternative and are no way associated, endorsed or run by any social media platform
- We will only use contact details for the purpose of contacting the winners and to thank you for your donation.
- Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.
✨ WAR CHILD: CHILDREN IN CRISIS ✨
10.7 million children in Ukraine are living through a terrifying crisis. Forced from their homes and leaving loved ones behind without food, water and the means to stay warm. Please donate today, to help us reach children in Ukraine and ensure we can be there for children caught up in conflicts around the world. https://www.warchild.org.uk/